Yesterday a local NC media outlet posted an article about Deric Lostutter using material submitted to her by Deric while he was in county jail. The article offered nothing new but, instead, repeated the same false narratives that Deric has been spreading for years.

It would appear that his wife is not only his atty but is also now serving as his press secretary. The one thing that can be said about the Lostutter’s is that they are propagandists. How good they are at this will remain to be seen.

• Shannon
    • Posted April 29, 2017 at 7:50 pm

Do you have wordpress.com or .org?
    If you are getting spam comments that means two things:
    Your blog is getting hits (views) and your Jetpack Askimit spam protection isn’t on. Some comments get through but you just have to blacklist the IP and email addresses.

As far as low as rates. So what. It’s better than nothing. I have two blogs that I haven’t updated in years and still make $400 a month off them. It covers the hosting and I get approximately $254 a month extra using Google Adsense and Google For Publishers.

• Posted April 29, 2017 at 9:10 pm

I am in the process of repairing the blog. As for the other, I will check into it.

• Shannon
    • Posted April 27, 2017 at 7:56 am

No problem.

I do wish you success with this site and hope you can monetize it and make some money.

• Posted April 27, 2017 at 11:03 am

Thanks. As with my other websites, I am not in this for the money. It is a hobby of sorts. It is also extremely difficult to make money off of these blogs since there are so many of them. The ad rates are quite low.

• Shannon
    • Posted April 27, 2017 at 1:38 am

Now you’re blocking my comments?

• Posted April 27, 2017 at 3:09 am

You are not blocked. I had to put all comments in moderation because I am getting flooded with spam.

• Shannon
    • Posted April 27, 2017 at 1:37 am

Another comment of mine in moderation

• Posted April 27, 2017 at 3:10 am

Sorry. It takes me time to come in and filter the comments. I had over 200 pieces of spam to go through.

• Shannon
    • Posted April 27, 2017 at 1:37 am

Murt,
    Prinniefied long said she doesn’t regret a thing. Matter in fact, after Deric hacked the website, she told Joey Ortega, she wished they would just give her the info otherwise it was rendered useless.

When Stranahan proved Prinniefied wrong, she attacked him, read for yourself

• Shannon
    • Posted April 24, 2017 at 1:36 am

My comment went to moderation because I posted a link..
    I will post it again and not the link,

“Murt,
    The more I think about this, the more I am wondering why you have not also held Prinniefied, aka Alexandria Goddard, responsible for the false information on the Stuebenville case like you are Deric Lostutter?

Here is a great refresher!
    New Yorker, Trial By Twitter
    (Link Redacted) “

• Posted April 24, 2017 at 2:00 am

Deric was the one who did the most damage. He is also the one I am concentrating on since this is or was an active case.

• Posted April 24, 2017 at 2:11 am

I think the reason the comment went into moderation is that this is the first time you posted here. As to addressing the actions of Prinnie and others, I decided late last year after someone was exposed as a game player who had crated a vast number of twitter sock accounts pitting us against each other that I would stop trying to seek retribution for things that had happened years ago. Actions of the past cannot necessarily be corrected by a long and protracted campaign of revenge. In the end this effort changes nothing. I chose to stop and walk a different path.

There are those out there who are angry at my decision and with my cordial relationship with Prinnie and others. It has turned out, for me at least, to be the right decision. Others who want retribution must make their own individual decisions. What might , for me, me the right decision for me may not be the right decision for others.

• Shannon
    • Posted April 24, 2017 at 1:35 am

Murt,

Here is a great refresher!

• Posted April 24, 2017 at 2:02 am

As someone said, nobody was perfect in some of the actions over the years. There are those who have regrets and if given the chance would do things over again much differently. The conviction of Deric should be a warning that it could have been one or more of the others who suffered his fate.