It seems that Deric has been doing some traveling overnight. He is no longer in Oklahoma but is now in The United States  Penitentiary located in Atlanta, Georgia. This would still be a bit of a drive for his wife to be able to come down for a visit or two.

The first impression one gets from Deric’s new digs is that he has gone from bad to worse. This place does not have a stellar reputation. It is also OLD. It was built around 1902.

There is one bit of trivia associated with this prison. Al Capone used to be housed here before he transferred to Alcatraz.

Oh, there was a bit of a ruckus in the late  1980’s when a group of Cuban’s coped an attitude and took the place over for a while.

The inmates housed here are mostly in the medium security category. The inmate population is comprised of mostly minorities. I am sure that Deric will blend right in and have himself some interesting times while housed there.

Stay Tuned

• Thomas Olsen
    • Posted May 2, 2017 at 3:09 am

I never once asked for personal information. I asked the Aryan commenter to post the link from Storm Front where he claimed that Deric has a ‘hit’ out on him by the Aryan Brotherhood and the white supremacists that frequent Storm Front.

• Shannon
    • Posted May 2, 2017 at 12:16 am

Why would Murt share his commenters private information with you, Thomas Olsen?

Murt,
    People comment here because we trust you. Don’t give out our private information to him.

• Posted May 2, 2017 at 3:04 am

I am not sure he is asking for private information but was asking if there was information posted on Storm Front which I have no idea what it is.

• Posted May 2, 2017 at 3:09 am

Ok, I did a little research. Storm Front is apparently a white supremacist website or discussion forum. There was someone who claimed to have seen posts about Deric and his family on that website and Thomas was asking for proof.

• Thomas Olsen
    • Posted May 1, 2017 at 2:28 pm

Can you prove that his information was posted on Storm Front? Preferably a link.

• Posted May 1, 2017 at 5:52 pm

If you are directing this question to me, I have no idea.

• Your Aryan Brother
    • Posted May 1, 2017 at 6:18 am

I said that the Atlanta USP is simply a transfer station. He will be moved shortly to another unit. But it seems that he Aryan Brotherhood have put a ‘hit’ out on Lostutter and his photograph and person details have been posted over on the Storm Front website along with pics of his wife and her home address. So hopefully he will get moved into Ad Seg and be safe.

• Your Aryan Brother
    • Posted May 1, 2017 at 2:00 am

so what happened with my comment, Murt?

• Posted May 1, 2017 at 2:58 am

I find no other comment with your ip address. Feel free to repost so that I can see what got ommitted.