The civil lawsuit that Deric Lostutter filed against Alexandra Goddard, Thomas Olsen and Michelle McKee have had an unexpected result. It has pitted those who used to be close friends against each other.

When Deric first filed his lawsuit against them they stood together to mount a common defense. At some point, there was a negotiation between the parties and Deric to try and come to some kind of settlement which would stop the dispute and result in the dismissal of the lawsuit.

Unfortunately, the negotiations broke down due in part to Michelle not willing to agree to the tentative terms of the settlement. Matters got worse when Deric unexpectedly dropped Michelle from the lawsuit.

A new dispute began only this time it was between Michelle and Alexandra Goddard and Thomas Olsen. It is a dispute that continues to this day. Part of the problem lies in Michelle’s filing of a motion to recover expenses from her defense against Deric’s lawsuit along with punitive damages resulting from her being sued by Deric in the first place.

The most recent development in the situation was when Michelle filed an affidavit on May 3, 2017, stating her position on the matter. This resulted in Alexandra Goddard filing the following affidavit to counter Michelle’s filing.

Affidavit of Alexandria Goddard

The affidavit starts out routinely enough with Ms. Goddard stating that Michelle is not currently a party to the action.

In point 8 of the filing Ms. Goddard points out that because Deric was under strict supervision of the court that she could have filed a complaint with the probation officer supervising his release in order to counter any duress she might have been under due to his actions since by doing so, Deric was in violation of the terms of his being free prior to May 8th.

Next, Ms. Goddard states that Michelle had told a number of people that she had moved to another state and that the claim by Michelle that Holly or someone else had disclosed private information about her whereabouts was false.

Ms.Goddard then goes on to state that while Michelle was originally part of Deric’s civil action that this is no longer the case. Ms. Goddard also details the limited role their atty has with Michelle now that she is no longer a party to the lawsuit. Ms. Goddard then states that it is her belief that Michelle engaged in secret negotiations that had the result of her being dropped from the lawsuit. Ms. Goddard stated that part of her actions was the disclosure of privileged information that would give Deric leverage in his lawsuit against Ms. Goddard and Mr. Olsen.

Ms. Goddard then states that Michelle has a mental condition that causes her to claim that she is a victim of circumstances when in fact she is not and that¬† ” there is no legal basis to make her the “fall guy” or any such self-made conspiracy.”

Ms. Goddard closes out her affidavit claiming that the atty who has filed with the court a motion to be released from any further representation of her and Mr. Thomas caused damage to their case by his continued representation of Michelle in her actions to seek damages and reimbursement of expenses from Deric Lostutter.

I have been informed that Thomas Olsen has filed his own affidavit and when it becomes a matter of public record, I will publish it here.

• Jolly Roger
    • Posted May 22, 2017 at 4:59 am

I can’t find McKee’s affidavit and I’m curious as hell to read it. Where is it posted? Please and thank you.

• Darktruth5150
    • Posted May 13, 2017 at 9:38 pm

Murt i saw her retaliate to you putting her into a nervous beakdown. I know you and Alex are buddy’s so defend her all you want but i know all of the truths. Ask alex about her trip with the sheriff. Dont keep doing this find a new person to write about im saying in a civil manner leave Michelle mckee alone. I know she is no angel but your not a saint your a lowly internet blogger with shitty punctuation. There is so much to write about in the world and you choose this? You make no sense…at one point sure deric and this case was a good story, now your beating a dead horse.

• Posted May 13, 2017 at 11:31 pm

I told Michelle in a conversation we both had that all I will write about is any filings she or any of the others make with the court systems. Michelle posted an Affidavit as well did Alex and Thomas. Up to a short while ago Michelle and I were on cordial terms. This was the case with my comments regarding Deric’s uncalled for remarks about her grandchild.

I have no ill will toward Michelle and am not going to personally attack her. That said, if she posts any more paperwork that shows up in public databases and involving the Lostutter case, I will publish it since it is part of the Lostutter civil case.
      The same goes for the others. I will post anything they post that goes into any public record. I am NOT taking sides in the dispute between Michelle, Thomas or Alex.
      In closing, I question any accusation that I caused her to go into a nervous breakdown due to my defending my reputation. IF she went into a nervous breakdown it was her own fault and nobody else. She came after me first, spreading lies, demanding I kill myself on numerous occasions and in the end, caused me a great deal financially.
      Michelle has never, ever apologized for her actions and has made no effort to correct the wrongs done to me.
      In spite of all of this I have decided not to keep defending myself and have moved on. I have done the same with Alex and some others.

I only wish Michelle well and would hope the dispute could be settled in a way that would be satisfactory for all involved.

• Shannon
    • Posted May 13, 2017 at 4:00 am

Brian,
    If you are referring to me, I am not on Twitter anymore. I never tweeted to Donald Trump. I don’t Facebook Trump either. If I were on twitter I would not tweet him.

• Shannon
    • Posted May 13, 2017 at 3:57 am

I am sorry for the harassment you went through these clowns, Murt. It sucks. No one should be harassed the way you were.
    You say Alex sent you an apology.. ok.
    But these 3 clowns are being sued by Deric because they harassed him 24:7 because Alex was mad he got more media attention than her. I like how Alex likes to conviently write on her blog that Deric didn’t solve the Stuebenville case but she forgets she fed him most of the information.
    If people are dumb enough to donate to him, that’s their problem. But Alex & Michelle have stalked & harassed a lot of people over the years. I think Michelle finally learned after years of harassing people and when Deric did sue her, she wanted it to go away. But Alex & Olsen insisted on being the Internet police concerning Deric .

I can say, I feel bad that Alex’s bird, Cee Cee was taken away. This means someone called Wild Life authorities on her.. well, Alex, as much as this is gonna sound cruel.. here it goes. Next time you pick up the phone rather it’s to Department of Corrections or whatever local agency you want to report your neighbors to (according to the affidavit in this suit submitted by your neighbor) remember; Karma is a you know what. Treat other people how you want to be treated.

I have a hard time how Alex keeps getting passes here.. if you haven’t noticed.

• Shannon
    • Posted May 12, 2017 at 6:54 pm

Murt,
    Alexandria isn’t innocent either. She came at you HARD for years.

• Posted May 13, 2017 at 2:55 am

Yes as did others. I unilaterally decided that carrying a grudge is not worth the stress. She actually sent me a written apology which was something I did not ask for.

• Lynda
    • Posted May 12, 2017 at 5:59 pm

I only see two people attacking Alex, and they have always attacked Alex. I see it doesn’t keep others from chiming in does it?

• Darktruth5150
    • Posted May 12, 2017 at 5:05 pm

Ive known her much longer…ive watched you and alex and deric and everyone and everything else for over a decade. Quiet and patiently. I know alot more then you may think. Just stop dont you have people you can stalk and write about over in florida?

• Posted May 13, 2017 at 2:57 am

If you have known her that long, then I assume you know about the problems she created for me and is largely the reason for the financial state I am in today.

• Darktruth5150
    • Posted May 12, 2017 at 1:29 pm

Sounds like you all need to find a new hobby and leave these people alone i get it once a bully always a bully. Lets attack deric oops the wind changed lets get alex oh damn now its 70 degrees out go for michelle yall are like pack animals you just foolishly follow until your alpha says strike. Just absolute barbarianism

• Posted May 12, 2017 at 3:56 pm

Michelle is no innocent. I have had a decade of experience with her. It might do you some good to do some research into what she has done to people even prior to the Steubenville matter.

• Brian Hugh Warner
    • Posted May 12, 2017 at 8:43 am

“Stay out of this” Doesn’t sound like advice. Maybe you should go back to tweeting to Donald Trump, I’m sure he is listening.

• Shannon
    • Posted May 11, 2017 at 11:14 pm

I was giving advice. Not telling him what to do.

• Helga G. Pataki
    • Posted May 11, 2017 at 9:26 pm

Georgia is a big state and aint no body gonna go beating on every door in the state to find her. No one wants her. She’s shit on people one too many times.

• Sean Bean
    • Posted May 11, 2017 at 11:34 am

LOL Shannon, I could have sworn twice up above you told Murt what to do

• HeyArnold
    • Posted May 11, 2017 at 12:44 am

Murt, dfo you really think that Michelle left Georgia and her beloved Josh behind?

• Posted May 12, 2017 at 2:47 am

• Shannon
    • Posted May 11, 2017 at 12:42 am

Murt can use whatever docs he wants from Pacer.
    You all crack me thinking you can tell Murt what he can’t and can do. He is old to be your Daddy. Show some respect. And if you don’t like it here don’t read here.

• One who knows
    • Posted May 10, 2017 at 11:59 pm

All these idiots are going to do is fuck themselves out of their chance at getting attorney’s fees from Lostutter. The judge does not give two shits about this Stubenville bullshit or all this internet drama and these stupid blogs.

He only cares whether or not his court in North Carolina has personal jurisdiction over these out-of-state defendants, and that is it.

McKee, Goddard, and Olsen are going to fuck themselves as the judge will get confused and frustrated. I suspect he will kick this case, but they will not get any attorney’s fees. PACER is not your personal blog for you to be posting whatever BULLSHIT pops into your tiny little heads.

• Posted May 11, 2017 at 12:17 am

I doubt that there will be any fees awarded to anyone for the simple reason that Deric is broke. If a judgment is levied for the parties to be awarded legal fees and damages, there would be a forensic audit to determine his assets. If there are no assets, then the parties are out of luck. I look for the case to be thrown out sometime in the near future. Once this happens I doubt there will be any further effort by Deric or his wife to pursue any further actions.

Regarding your remark about blogging and PACER. The website is simply a reference point and is a collection of public records. I and others use the service to find legal documents in various cases. As for the blogs themselves, I offer this advice. If you do not like the blogs, do not read them. Nobody is forcing you to do so.

• Shannon
    • Posted May 10, 2017 at 8:25 pm

And if you are gonna post documents why not post Michelle’s response?

Murt,
    Nothing good can come out of this you getting involved.

• Posted May 11, 2017 at 12:18 am

There has been no response to the latest filing as of yet. I will post public records of the case regardless of who files them.

• Shannon
    • Posted May 10, 2017 at 8:21 pm

Murt,
    Stay out of this. Nothing good can come out of it for you.

• Posted May 11, 2017 at 12:19 am

The case is winding down. It will soon be dismissed and everything will come to an end. It is only a matter of time.

• Sam
    • Posted May 10, 2017 at 7:14 pm

I think that means she believes the conflict of interest arouse with the secret negotiations not when pops filed his RO… it is fact there were secret negotiations. Michelle admitted that in her own Affidavit…and Jennifer’s Twitter account furnished proof of her sharing privelaged info as well as her Dropbox.