There is a troll that comes in here from time to time to take issue with what I write on this blog and also seems to be overly concerned about where certain information comes from. This troll also seems to think it is important to use vulgar language to make whatever point he (or she) is trying to make.

I could easily clear the matter up but have decided not to because the troll is being a jerk. It should not matter anyway since neither party has disputed with is contained within them.

At the moment there is a motion to have the case dismissed outright as well as another motion regarding the defense attorney wanting to quit the case. I have been told that both of these issues would need to be resolved before any further action would be taken by the court.

It is also the opinion of various individuals that the case is likely going to be dismissed. The only reason that this has not happened is that the federal civil docket is fairly busy and this case is a very low priority. It could take months before someone decides to do something about this case and finally resolve it.

As for the troll in question, he or she might want to find something more constructive to do with their lives. Lots of neat stuff on Netflix, for instance.

• Lynda
    • Posted May 27, 2017 at 2:43 pm

For a blog that gets very few readers you guys are hanging on every word. I look around, and every one else is on to other things

• Posted May 27, 2017 at 3:37 pm

Not really understanding what is going on. I have not written anything new in quite some time.

• A Vexatious Litigant
    • Posted May 26, 2017 at 10:06 am

“What SHOULD matter is what is being said and by whom. I have been told by a number of sources that the judge in the civil case is not likely to read the filings by any of the parties. These documents would be introduced to him through their arguments within the courts through an attorney or by any party representing themselves a pro see.”

Murt’s fractured English here makes it seem like he is saying something that he is not. What he really means to say is that, “Judges will not read documents filed by parties who are already represented by counsel.”

That is basically true. The courts do not allow what is called hybrid-representation, especially in civil cases.

“What SHOULD matter is what is being said and by whom.”

No, not really. Well, wait a second. Let me take that back for a moment.

It only matters if you intend to try your case in Twitter Court. But if you intend to try your case in the only forum that really matters, no, it doesn’t matter because unless it is filed with the court, then it didn’t happen.

Olsen and Goddard wanting to take an opportunity to throw rocks at one another via competing “affidavits” is irrelevant to the federal judge until or unless they actually file them with the court.

“In the latest rant, by the troll, he is overly concerned about where the two affidavits by Olsen and Goddard came from rather than what is contained within them. He swears that Olsen and Goddard provided the documents to me and seems to be intent on me verifying his claim.”

This is absolutely not true and you are blatantly misrepresenting what I said. I totally do not care where you got those documents from (be it from Olsen or Goddard). What I do care about is you falsely claiming that they were filed with the federal court. You act like nobody ought to remember what you say, either overtly or by implication, Murt.

In fact, without knowing the provenance of these documents, one could easily argue that these are just FAKES and that you, by publishing them, are attempting to socially engineer a dispute where none exists. Remember the old saying, Murt: Extraordinary claims require extraordinary proof. If you wish for people to take you seriously and to believe in what you say, you have to be willing to show your cards.

• Posted May 26, 2017 at 10:33 am

Well, it seems you are intent on making a mountain out of a molehill and for the life of me I do not know why. This is a rather mundane and routine civil lawsuit that should have been dismissed months ago. That is likely going to be the likely end of the thing.

Next point. I do not know why Goddard and Olsen would go through the trouble of making false documents to and then somehow manage it so that I find them. This is a blog that gets relatively few readers. You for some reason have this intensive interest in what is written here.
      You are involved somehow with Lostutter and his association with someone else. You somehow think that the civil lawsuit is going to have some effect on that individual. I highly doubt it will. This is a civil action that never should have been filed in the first place. It should have been dismissed a long time ago. That is the ultimate outcome. Nobody, not the plaintiff or the defendants is going to make a dime off the thing.

The lawsuit is a complete waste of time.

• Posted May 26, 2017 at 10:45 am

Another thing. It is fairly obvious who you actually are. Why is it you keep changing your log in information and are intent to use fake usernames? For one who wants the “truth” you are intent to hide your real identity.

I do not hide behind these kinds of usernames and yet you come in here under some anonymous name to troll this blog.

• Obvious trolls are obvious. Bless their hearts, they think they hide their identities.

• Posted May 28, 2017 at 11:56 pm

I get several hundred spam posts daily. It takes a long time to clean them out.

• Shannon
    • Posted May 25, 2017 at 11:50 pm

Actually,
    I think the court staff are the ones who read over the docs and will let the judge know if there is something important. I can’t see a judge reading every document especially with heavy case loads.
    Take Deric’s records. His are hand written but it takes me a good 15 minutes sometimes because the lines go.

… …
    …….
    ……….

So, am I the troll you refer to?

• Shannon
      • Posted May 25, 2017 at 11:51 pm

My lines didn’t print right. It was supposed to be zig zags.
      Reading Deric’s pleading is like being on acid.