Thomas Olsen who is one of three people named in the civil lawsuit filed by Deric Lostutter has filed an Affidavit in response to one recently filed by Michelle L McKee a former party to the Lostutter lawsuit.

Thomas Affidavit

In his affidavit, Thomas accuses McKee of secretly negotiating with Deric Lostutter and his wife to seek dismissal from his lawsuit.

Thomas also details the alleged medical history of Ms. McKee to explain her behavior on the internet.

Thomas also alleges that McKee has harassed famous individuals and has also threatened suicide on a number of occasions.

It is quite clear from the affidavits of both Thomas Olsen and Alexandra Goddard that their alliance and friendship with Michelle McKee is at an end.

This is just part of the collateral damage that has been occurred due to the actions of Deric Lostutter over the years.

1. What a material of un-ambiguity and preserveness of precious familiarity concerning unexpected feelings.

• Shannon
    • Posted May 20, 2017 at 11:43 am

Darn it. My other comment isn’t showing up.

What I said was, Deric is not the reason why their friendship broke up. Never mind..

• BREAKING NEWS
    • Posted May 20, 2017 at 4:11 am

BREAKING NEWS
    Alexandria Goddard is very upset with Murt because he is allowing people to voice their opinions & concerns about her in the comment section of this blog. Alexandria feels Murt should be “thankful” that she forgave him (despite the years of stalking Murt by Michelle & Alexa) let’s just say Ms Prinniefied isn’t happy.

You didn’t hear it from me but that is what everyone is whispering..

I do have a question: Is Olsen going to jail?

• Shannon
      • Posted May 20, 2017 at 11:42 am

“Is Olsen going to jail?”

Ask Tom.

• Thomas Olsen
      • Posted May 20, 2017 at 2:29 pm

You are fucking stupid. Why would Alex be mad? It’s Murts blog and his alone. Nobody controls what he puts here. That’s been obvious over the years. We all actually find it refreshing that he doesn’t censor comments. The fact y’all think that words on a screen affects Alex is beyond hilarious.

And why would i be going to jail? Once again, you’re stupid. Don’t even have the slightest clue as to where you got that bullshit from.

• Shhh
    • Posted May 20, 2017 at 4:00 am

I saw the “affidavits” filed by Alex & Olsen on Pacer pertaining to Michelle.

A little birdie told me Alex is vey mad at Murt for allowing people to express their opinions and feelings about her on this blog..

• drama queen = you
      • Posted May 20, 2017 at 12:01 pm

Your version of PACER must be completely different than everyone else’s, dumb ass.

“A little birdie told me Alex is vey mad”
      So who the fuck are you? Doctor Doolittle or something? You can ‘talk to the animals’ now? Or are these just voices in your head that no one else can hear?

#GFY you dumb ass – or do you need a “little birdie” to try to tell ya that, too?

• Tom Retzlaff
    • Posted May 19, 2017 at 9:39 pm

I do not understand why this Murt guy is going on and on about some affidavit supposedly filed by Thomas Olsen. There is no affidavit from Olsen filed in this case.

But wait – there’s more!

Today that drug addicted moron, Lostutter, filed some more nonsense. Is this guy black? Cuz he sure seems as dumb as any nigger I have ever met! Well, anyways, Lostutter graciously withdrew his earlier filed “motion for oral argument”, which was filed because this dumb ass actually thought that the BOP and federal courts were his personal taxi service and that they would be bringing him in person from prison to the courthouse in NC just because he filed a motion DEMANDING to be present for oral arguments.

Dumb ass – there is NOT going to be an oral hearing on the motion to dismiss. If there was, it would have already been scheduled months ago. But, instead, the motions have been “submitted” to the court on March 28, which has a very specific legal meaning.

Words have meaning, which a lot of you people here seem not to realize when you are commenting upon the goings on in the court system. But whatever.

In reading over his hand-written garbage, Lostutter seems under the mistaken belief that, just because McKee supposedly shared certain emails with him, that this automatically means that the trial court has personal jurisdiction over the defendants. Lostutter further seems to think that the attorney for the defendants has withdrawn from the case. That is also NOT TRUE. But then again, Lostutter is a drug addict. So I guess if one huffs on enough cans of spray paint, anything seems possible, right? (Pro Tip: Silver spray cans offer the best “high” from what I heard.)

In other news, I strongly suspect that Lostutter is going to quickly find himself placed in a Administrative Housing Unit on account of him being a dumb ass. But that is just a rumor and what do I know, eh?

• Posted May 20, 2017 at 2:54 am

Both Goddard and Thomas have filed affidavits that are currently in possession of their former atty. The submissions have yet to be made to the court as of this writing. I am a bit puzzled why you continue to use this blog as a sounding board as you clearly object to my writing about this case.

But, whatever floats your boat.

• Franklyn Forth
    • Posted May 13, 2017 at 11:26 pm

You have one dude with a sheet on his head crying enough for a book, that no one cares, but he keeps coming back, so he must care. Then you have “Shannon” who is telling you what to do like your mother, or a bored stalker. Because we all know it’s name is not Shannon. What ever flips their skirts. It’s your blog, clearly they are hanging on every word you type. Carry on

• Shannon
      • Posted May 14, 2017 at 3:33 am

My name is Shannon. Thank you. And I don’t use proxies or aliases to comment.
      I am only giving suggestions to Murt. I actually like Murt. Do you have a problem with that? I don’t want him taken advantage of by these women and busy body Olsen who is taking up collections for donations to pay off his fines. The same Olsen who cries about Deric begging for money.

• Posted May 14, 2017 at 12:42 pm

I am always open to sincere suggestions. I can decide to act on the suggestions or not.

• Tom Retzlaff's worst nightmare
    • Posted May 13, 2017 at 11:11 pm

Dear Thomas Retzlaff aka theKlansman.

The federal court only cares about one thing: Does this court in North Carolina have personal jurisdiction over these out-of-state defendants? If not, then y’all need to Get The Fuck Out and go get a life.

No shit Sherlock. Why do you think their lawyer filed a motion to dismiss for lack of personal jurisdiction? As for GTFO and get a life, that is advice you should take. This case does not involve you in any way and yet here you are inserting your unsolicited unwanted garbage opinion into this. Lostutter did absolutely nothing to you and any relationship, regardless of how brief, he had with McGibney was predicated on him doing pentesting on McGibney’s websites. Regardless, Lostutter had no ability to do that and subbed the work out to someone else. Meanwhile it has nothing absolutely nothing to do with you felon Thomas Retzlaff except your made up fantasies that somehow McGibney paid Lostutter to go after you. Wrong. Never happened.

Whether or not any of the defendants are eligible for attorney’s fees strictly depends upon the mood of the judge. You keep fucking with this guy by filing y’all’s BULLSHIT “affidavits” (which really are not affidavits in any legal sense), you are going to talk yourselves right out of any chance at getting attorney’s fees and maybe some Rule 11 sanctions.

Golly gee whiz Tommy, maybe you should take your own advice. How many things have you filed in court claiming you would get paid and yet zero dollars? How many court filings have you submitted that had absolutely no material bearing on the case just so you could smear McGibney or someone else? Yea GTFO

What are you going to do tubby Tommeh? No one involved in this case has anything to do with you and there is nothing you can do to them. So why don’t you just STFU? Or are you now threatening them?

• Pasta To Go
      • Posted May 15, 2017 at 1:37 am

You seem to be able to speak for James McGibney. How do you know what James & Defic did or did not do?

• Tom Retzlaff
      • Posted May 19, 2017 at 9:26 pm

Worst nightmare? lol – you must have me confused with somebody else, friend. last time I checked, the only one winning in all of these SLAPP lawsuits filed by McStupid is…. Tom Retzlaff. Hanging on my wall is a very nice, Certified Abstract of Judgment for $453,383.84 against McGibney.

Do you have an Abstract of Judgment on your wall? No, you do not! So please STFU. lolololololol

• Shannon
    • Posted May 13, 2017 at 6:34 pm

????? Where my comments ?????
    Murt I know you have not been away from your computer and phone that long.

• Posted May 13, 2017 at 8:19 pm

Another point regarding the comment approval process. I can only approve comments on my pc or lap top. I am not set up to do so on any of my smartphones or tablets as of yet.

• Fran
    • Posted May 13, 2017 at 4:12 am

I have to laugh here. Let me just say to Murtwitnessonelive, I do not know you, and my comments are not directed at you. I was referred here earlier and finally got a minute to look at the “affidavit” that you posted.

Thomas Olsen is actually complaining that Jennifer Lostutter published emails and alleged “attorney client” emails on twitter. Which one was that? The one where Alexandria posted a photo and made a comment about her 2 month old daughter having retarded written all over her face?

After the harassment campaign you 3 idiots have been on for the past two years I have to say, Olsen, you are gutsy to actually think anyone thinks you are a victim. And you wonder why you all could barely raise a $1 for your legal fund.

This court case should be used as an example and a warning to others what can happen when people think they have a right to harass someone everyday, purchase domain names in their targets name, dox people and all the other crap you 3 stooges did and continue to do.

I will end it there.

• Shannon
    • Posted May 13, 2017 at 3:41 am

Murt, Pacer / EFC notice the URL when you purchase from PACER, you can file court documents through pacer.

• Posted May 13, 2017 at 8:13 pm

I was not aware you could file through PACER. I stand corrected. From what I have been able to find out, the Affadivits were filed through their former atty since he is acting on the behalf of Michelle McKee.

• Shannon
    • Posted May 13, 2017 at 3:39 am

In reply to your comment on the other post about how badly Michelle McKee harassed you. I know. But Alex came hard on you too. Actually they both attacked you.

Question for Murt.
    You said you are a victim of Deric’s. Did he attack you for Alex or Michelle? I find it hard to believe would be would target you for no reason or even know who you were if it weren’t for Michelle & Alex.

• Posted May 13, 2017 at 8:14 pm

The actions of Deric were on the behalf of another party who is not part of the civil lawsuit.

• Shannon
    • Posted May 13, 2017 at 3:35 am

I hope this clown changes his mind, like Alex did, and does not file it.

Alex did file her affidavit..didn’t she?

Murt,
    Why you being a control freak and moderating comments? I told you what to do: get the askmit plug in. It will catch all the spam comments.

If you want to make this a social media platform, people don’t like to wait for their comments to show up.
    I am not telling you what to do, I am just suggesting.

May I also suggest you go under settings>discussion on your dashboard and select replies “5” or so people can reply directly to comments?

• Posted May 13, 2017 at 8:16 pm

I have been having problems installing plugins thus the delay in setting up the spam filter. I had a busy two days and was unable to get to the comments to go through them. I allow comments through as long as they are not abusive. So far the only thing I have had to do is to edit out the name of a rape survivor. That information was supposed to be sealed by the court and I am abiding by that.

• Tom Retzlaff
    • Posted May 13, 2017 at 1:08 am

This “affidavit” from Olsen has to be one of the stupidest things that I have ever read today. I hope this clown changes his mind, like Alex did, and does not file it.

Nobody – especially a federal court judge – gives two shits about this asshole’s internet drama, blogs, tweets, or stupid conspiracy theories. Frankly, Olson is worrying about the wrong thing. He needs to focus on what is going to keep him out of state prison and butt fucked in the ass for years to cum!

(Some idiot posted a comment here, somewhere, saying that there would be some kind of “forensic accounting” of Lostutter’s finances – WTF, bitch?!? Where did you get this idea from??????? Assuming that judge even grants the request, all he will do is look at the invoice from the attorney and then either grant the request for attny fees or not depending on whatever the local lodestar is. Doesn’t fucking matter if Lostutter has a job or not, has money or not. If the judge decides to grant the request, he will sign the order and tough shit for Lostutter.)

All of you motherfuckers – McKee, Alex, and Olson, you guys just need to STFU and let the judge do his job and stop hassling him with your BULLSHIT internet dramas! Nobody fucking cares!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And when it was said earlier about how PACER is not your personal blog, the comment was specifically referring to the tendency of some litigants (usually the mentally ill) to file documents with PACER just like they would post to a blog or Facebook. That has nothing to do with Murt or others from getting docs from PACER and then posting them.

But some fucking retards sit at home and hammer away at their keyboards and then they go file this shit on PACER without a moment’s thought as to how a federal judge is going to look at this weeks or months down the road.

Back in the day, when I was first starting out, you had to type shit up on a typewriter, use a copy machine, and then walk it down to the local courthouse and file it in person. Doing so gave one plenty of opportunities to have 2nd, 3rd, and even 4th thoughts on whether or not they should be filing whatever it is that they want to file. But nowadays with e-filing, some lawyers have a tendency to use PACER (or their equivalent state court system) like Facebook and just instantly file shit without bothering to reflect upon it for a couple of hours and maybe change their minds.

Lawfare is ONLY for the properly qualified. When you play in a courtroom you play with fire in an extremely dangerous environment where guys like me – with decades of experience – are just itching for you to make even the tiniest mistake that I can then use to totally fuck you up with. Don’t believe me? Just ask attorneys Jay Leiderman and John Morgan how well things worked out for them when they decided to invite me to their SLAPP party. lol

If Olsen is smart, he will dismiss his stupid restraining order case ASAP. Otherwise I suspect that the judge in his case is going to drop a hammer on this fool in the form of some pretty nasty sanctions. But whatever – you clowns are nothing but minor entertainment to me. So don’t listen to me or take my advice.

• Posted May 13, 2017 at 2:52 am

Still trying to figure out why you bother to comment here, but whatever floats your boat. You seem not to comprehend what PACER is. When one files documents they do not post them on PACER. What PACER actually is, is a searchable database similar to Lexis for legal information and Nexis for media related information. Pacer actually means Public Assess to Court Records. When Goddard or Thomas or McKee file legal documents that are sent to the courts, it is the court clerks who then enter the files into PACER and the other legal databases out there.