As some of you might know, I have been having an ongoing battle with someone who claims to be an investigative journalist obsessed with a missing child case out of Northeast Florida. The individual had taken it upon himself to accuse me of some of the most horrific crimes imaginable and of being actively involved in the above case.

I had learned a few months back that he intended to turn over a number of recordings to the court in the form of 2 cd’s as evidence of some serious criminal actions he alleges to have taken place in relation to that case.

On December 26th at 2:00 pm est they arrived in the mail. I listened to them and to say I was stunned would be an understatement. I had not understood the depth and degree the accusatins that were being made and the content of some of recordings that were said to include some of some of those who had been the subject of his articles over the past few years.

I am now in both a state of confusion and concern based on what I have heard today. While I have not reached a firm conclusion based on what I have heard, they have raised a lot of questions that I would like to have answered.

The main question I have is why these recordings have not been released to anyone in the media after the hearing since they are now public recrod and can no longer be banned or otherwise restricted.

Since the “journalist” has made accusations against me that are part of the court records, I cannot release the material. If he had not brought me into this case in the manner he had, I may have been inclined to release the recordings.

At this point, I am uncertain of any future actions on my part. I know that I have a lot of thinking to do and a lot of questions that I need to have answered.

• e-Detectives = losers
    • Posted December 29, 2017 at 6:08 pm

Murt – nobody gives two shits about you or whether or not you “publish” these CD’s or not. Anyone truly interested in that nonsense has already long ago gotten the CDs. Anyone, anywhere, can post them or anything else they want to online and if some bitch attorney in Florida doesn’t like it, well she can go fuck herself, too.

So post the audio, or not. The dude is a crazy person. But so are you.

• Posted December 30, 2017 at 5:49 am

Well, you cared two shits enough to both read the article and then post your abusive comment. You will be happy to know that I will no longer be publishing anything about Holmseth. I will not be posting here after the 31st unless something comes along to cause me to do so. I am starting a new blog at another location as of Jan 1st.

• CandyApple
    • Posted December 28, 2017 at 12:50 am

I know some of the people mentioned or on those CD’s are loose with who they sleep with and have slept around, had affairs etc but is any of those things relevant to what happened to HaLeigh? Does it help find her? Is it our business?

If people want to know the truth then they need to look elsewhere besides Timothy Holmseth.

It is not about HaLeigh for him, never was. Timothy turned her case into a soap opera.

Unless those tapes lead to answers regarding HaLeigh, I can’t make myself care. JMO

• Posted December 28, 2017 at 2:29 pm

The CD’s are hearsay. All Tim did was sidestep a court order and repeated things he already published except now the names are not redacted.

• Hanna Banana
    • Posted December 27, 2017 at 6:45 pm

Murt,the smartest things you could do is to make yourself a copy of these CDs and then file FBI and police reports against this guy and offer the CDs as evidence. Obviously he is mentally ill, but that does not excuse his prolonged stalking and defamation and false reports. His illness may explain, but does not excuse.

The stupidest thing you could do would be to post any of the audio from the CDs.

• Posted December 28, 2017 at 2:30 pm

They are not going to be published. Any hope of Tim having me publishing them was lost when he started making scores of accusations against me over the years.